Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday photo shoot 2012 edition!

*All photography by Daniel T. Davis of 7dstudioz*

For those of you that are new to my blog, my girls and I have done a photo shoot together the last three years. If you missed the other two see Holiday 2011 and Summer in Seattle I use the photos to make our holiday cards. I called upon my favorite Houston photographer Daniel to make my vision a reality!

I wanted a very unique look and feel this time, the thought process about the style of the shoot began months ago lol! Daniel never disappoints me, take a look!











































This was so much fun!! I'm already thinking about next year!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

JIN @ Love,Loss + Lacquer said...

You gals have some super cute outfits on! I love it!

Dawnya said...

Beautiful!!! The girls have grown so much since last year. So sweet.

Did you make the tutus? I lov eyour photoshoots.

Have a great holiday season!!

Sunny LouisvilleSlugger said...

You and your girls are amazing, You inspire me with my girl. I love the pics and the idea!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you Dawnya yes they have! I did make the tutus and we designed the jackets!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you Jin!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you so much doll!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...