Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Turbo Fire 12 week results!

I did it! I completed my first round of Turbo Fire! The program is 12 weeks long. I should have finished two weeks ago but had to redo weeks 7 & 8 due to illness and injury respectively. I loved every single second of it! Hands down this is my absolute favorite workout! I can't get enough of the fast up and down pace! Once I learned all of the choreography the workouts got better and better for me.
I created a photo collage of my progress. Row one is day 1, row 2 is day 60 and row 3 is day 90.
Stats:
Weight- 197.0 to 179.8 = 17.2 (loss)
Bust- 38" t0 36" = -2"
Chest- 34" to 32.5" = -1.5"
Waist- 32" to 30.5" = -1.5"
Arms- (R) 13.25" to 12.5" = -0.75" (L) 13.25" to 12" = -1.25"
Hips- 45" to 41.5" = -3.5"
Thighs- (R) 25.5" to 23.75" = -1.75" (L) 26" to 23.75" = -2.25"
Calves- (R) 16" to 15" = -1" (L) 16.5" to 15" = -1.5"
Total overall inches lost = 17!!!
Ironically my total inches and weight lost is almost exactly the same! I had a goal when I started the program to lose 25 pounds, I missed my target by 7.8 pounds which isn't too bad. I will definitely complete another round as a hybrid with P90X. I like the strength training in P90X and the cardio in Turbo Fire. As a combined routine, this should give me the results that I am looking for.
I am recommending Turbo Fire to anyone that is looking to take their workouts to the next level at home! You WILL NOT be disappointed!


6 comments:

Ms. Cyone said...

Came across your blog and just wanted to say your results are amazing, you look wonderful!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you so very much! I read your goals and I want you to know that it can be done! 13 1/2 months ago I was 275 pounds. No matter what number you are trying to reach, push and work hard for it...things will start to change.

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

great results! I am doing turbo Jam right now I have turbo fire but she moves way too fast for me in that. I am going to try it again though maybe for the month of December because I really want to do Insanity in January.

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you! Please give Turbo Fire another chance because Insanity is even more intense! Turbo Fire is more fun though :-). Once you learn the choreography you'll LOVE it!! Hands down it's my favorite workout! Are you following my blog? I'm doing a give away drawing if you start following me in the month of October.

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

Yea i know insanity is intense i gave up insanity because i seriously thought it would kill me. I am going to give turbo fire another try. did you follow the diet as well?

Miesha Roshawn said...

No I didn't follow the diet because I pretty much do my own thing as far as food is concerned. I did try a few of the recipes though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...