Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Break!!

I decided to take a break from my workouts this past weekend and pampered myself with much needed, desired and deserved REST! I beat myself up a little bit because of it but now I listen to my body when it’s time to take a breather. Today when I got out of bed I felt refreshed…mission accomplished! There are so many ups and downs when it comes to weight loss. Each and every week is different for me. It took months to learn my body queues. I felt myself mentally starting to shut down so I recognized that as “take a break!” The key for me is jumping right back on top of things once I feel better. It is hard for me to sit still for long amounts for time anyway! Taking breaks are very necessary but quitting is not an option!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...