Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

P90X Challenge ***UPDATE***

With much thought and deliberation I have decided to hold off on the P90X challenge. I’d like to fully commit to it and during the 90 days I planned on completing it, I will have too many things on my plate. Outside of the holiday’s, I will be moving in with my sister in preparation for my relocation to Houston. My target relocation date is March 5, 2011. This is 134 days away but hey…who’s counting lol?! Instead of P90X I’m going to continue with my 2nd round of Turbo Fire which I’ve already started. I’m also working more classes into my schedule at the Y. Strength training will remain at 3-4 days per week.

 

I am thinking of weekly challenges to keep everyone motivated and working hard throughout the holidays. I see no point in waiting for the New Year to start living a healthier lifestyle. Everyone always has plans of grandeur for the New Year (resolutions) to lose weight and get healthy yet fall flat after two weeks or so! Look at this as a head start to your health! The challenges will be fairly simple at first and then over the weeks become more of a “challenge” LOL!

 

I’m with you all of the way and hopefully you’ll start to feel better about yourself both inside and out!       

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...