Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 18, 2010

I need YOUR help :-)

I’ve been throwing around several ideas of what I’d like to create as a visual reminder to represent the number of pounds I’ve lost. One thing that continues to stay at the top of my list is ATC’s (Artist Trading Cards). Each ATC would represent a single pound lost. At this point I’m going to need 97! Once I reach my goal I will need 110! This idea came from a fellow weight loss success diva, (Tiare Smith- www.scrapnfit.com). Unfortunately, I do not have the time to create all of these cards and I’d like them all to be unique…that’s where you all come in! I can use all of the help I can get and I’d appreciate it if you made an ATC for me! Google Artist Trading Cards and you’ll find a lot of sites that have information and ideas.

The basic rule is that they are to be uniform in size (2 ½ x 3 ½) and you must write your name and date on the back. Here’s a link to get you started. http://www.altered-art.net/make-artist-trading-cards-2.html. You do not have to be “an artist” to create an ATC! They key to making one is not to over think your design. It’s small so you don’t have to cover a lot of area. Leave me a message if you’d like to make and send me a card and I’ll let you know how to get it to me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...