Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday's menu & exercise (10/18/10)

Today I’m eating…

Breakfast- Protein shake (8 oz)

Snack- Rice cakes (2) with peanut butter )1 Tbsp)

Lunch- Salsa chicken & veggies (1 cu) with whole wheat spaghetti (1/2 cu)

Baby carrots (15) & cucumber (1/2) with rice vinegar (1 Tbsp)

Snack- Apple (1) & string cheese (1)

Dinner- Stuffed bell peppers (1)

Snack- Popcorn (lg bag)

H20- 92 oz

Today my exercise will be…

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 (AM), 30 Day Shred level #1 & Zumba Abs (PM)

This is a fairly accurate sample of what my daily menu and exercise looks like. I will post my exercise and menu every Monday!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I keep hearing about Zumba, but have no idea what it is ... is it fun>?

Miesha Roshawn said...

Zumba is almost too much fun to be considered a workout lol! Go to www.zumbafitness.com (the original version). It's mainly Latin dance moves but there is also Caribbean, American, and African rhythms thrown in there. It's an amazing core workout but you're not doing traditional dance or ab work. I believe they also have clips of the DVDs on YouTube. It's such a huge thing now a lot of the health clubs have classes. Check it out..you won't be disappointed !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...