Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Week #50 in review!!!

My weeks start over on Monday, as this is the day that I weigh in. This past week was great! I lost 1.6 pounds, bringing my weight to 177.6. I'm on my second round of Turbo Fire. I thought I might give it a break but I love it too much to give it up! I am adding more strength training this time around. As far as food goes I stayed on track for the most part. I have to be honest when I say I have this serious love affair going on with peanut butter Twix! I've had a Twix every single day this last week! I know so very shameful but I'm owning it along with my LOSS!

I'm working hard to end my affair, only visiting my lover a couple times a week until I can wean myself! I for damn sure don't need or want those fat grams resting on my thighs!

On an even better note, this is my 50th week of consistent diet and exercise!! Woot woot!!! This is my lifestyle now, I am a believer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...