Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today's workout 10/21/10

I woke up this morning at 4 am to get the first part of my workout completed. I do not drink coffee, nor do I really need an alarm to wake me up! My body has become accustomed to this routine and even on the weekends there is no such thing as sleeping in for me! If I’m in the bed at 7 am on Saturday or Sunday that’s what I call sleeping in…SMDH! Today’s workout looks something like this….

 

Turbo Fire – HIIT 15

30 Day Shred – Level #1

Spinning – 60 minute class

Zumba Abs

 

Yes..this is a crazy schedule and no..I don’t do this everyday! Wednesday’s are typically the one day a week that I take off so Tuesday and Thursday I go HARD! My methods work for ME so I will not be changing how I roll…holla!     

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...