Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thanks Née!!

Geez I have a lot on my mind today!! So I was talking to my cousin Vernee on my lunch break and she tells me she has thought of a name for my pending business!! My cousin is a year younger than me and we grew up together so she knows me very well. She’s pretty in tune with the things that I like and dislike. She told me the name and I thought “perfect!!” I had only considered using my name because it represents who I am effortlessly and it’s not a common name. The idea of having something in front of my name crossed my mind but I couldn’t think of anything catchy yet appropriate for my mission. Well my cousin is a lifesaver and I owe her a gift! I’ll share the name she came up with soon…to be continued!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...