Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

32 years of life

I’m 32!! On August 31st 2010 I celebrated my 32nd birthday! I know some people grovel at the idea of getting older but I actually enjoy it. The sweetest gift I could have given myself is the smaller body I am living in now thanks to consistent diet and exercise. I’m not joking when I say the last year of my life has been amazingly wonderful! I fell in love again, I’ve made permanent lifestyle changes and I’ve taken back control of my life. I don’t apologize for who I am, you’ll either love me or not…and I’m secure enough now to know that it’s okay to feel that way. I have a special thank you to all of my friends and family that wished me a happy birthday! Most importantly the sweet happy birthday wishes that came from my girls when I woke them up to get ready for school, that completely made my day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...