Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

October already???

Tomorrow is the 1st day of October!!! I’m thinking about my workouts for the next month. I have one more week to go in the Turbo Fire 12 week program but it’s time to change things up a bit before I gear myself up for Power 90x in November. I’m considering doing the 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) along with Zumba (Betos), Turbo Fire (Chalene Johnson) and No More Trouble Zones (Jillian Michaels) for cardio. I haven’t done the full 30 Day Shred since February and I’m positive my physical fitness has improved a ton since then! I really struggled when I started doing the Shred in February but I did manage to lose about 10 pounds that month. I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight since then so I believe I should be able to achieve better results this time around. I’m also thinking about incorporating 4 days of resistance training each week instead of 3. I’ll see how I feel after the first week since the Shred is circuit training with weights. I’m not trying to over train my muscles.

I’ve mentioned this before but I can’t stress enough how important it is to confuse your body. At the start of each month I’m doing a different routine so that my body doesn’t become accustomed to the routine. The more confusion, the harder your body has to work to “get it.” By the time the body starts to adapt it’s time to switch it up again! That’s the beauty! I have been very successful with this method. Go ahead and try confusing your body at the start of each month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...