Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Monkey Wrench :-(

The last couple of weeks were rough on me! A monkey wrench was thrown into my workout and eating regimen. The week of August 15th I had some kind of stomach virus which meant limited eating and no working out for four days! The week of August 22nd I woke up on Sunday with stiffness and pain in my neck and shoulders. That equaled five days without working out. I felt as though I was going to lose my mind! Thank the lord I started to feel better and was able to jump back into my workout routine once I felt rested enough to do so. I never thought there would be a point where I would actually miss working out. Well it looks as though I’ve reached that point!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...