Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Allowance for curves!

I have come to a conclusion. Although I am happily wearing a size 12 pant…I’m realizing that my jeans still need a little give (stretch)! I have been blessed with big legs, or at least my honey thinks it’s a blessing! I’ve worked hard to remove a considerable amount of inches from my thighs and hips but I still don’t think it’s necessary for me to wear “regular” jeans without a little spandex! I am a black woman and I am built like a black woman. I have curves in all the right places. I’m learning each day to love my body more and more. I’ve accepted that even with wearing a smaller size, I still have to make an allowance for my curves. That’s my reality!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...