Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 2: Project 35 by 35




I completed my second week! As far as exercise goes I was on point. Here are my totals for the week:




I am happy to report that I am down 2.8 pounds since March 4th! I plan to average a loss of 1.3-1.5 a week so I'm right on track.

I worked out 6 days this week! First time in a very long time that I've done 6 days! I'm not even going to lie, it felt damn good! My body responds well to workouts. For whatever reason my body has a strong hold on this excess weight but I'll be damned!

I'm back on the pill and I think that has something to do with it? But regardless I'm still going to reach my goal kicking and screaming!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Great progress hun! {bows down} to your 6 day workout progress, I'm trying to build my consistently up. I have to master mind over matter! Keep us posted on your progress, I'm rooting for you!!

DawnSSL said...

I just happened by your blog and I am so very impressed... God bless you. I need to lose around 35 lbs... I need to stop making excuses..You are truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing. I am rooting for you as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...