Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, January 3, 2011

New beginnings!

This is my first post of the new year...happy 2011! I spent my new year weekend packing, cleaning and moving...smdh. I am mentally and physically tired. I am in bad need of a mani/pedi and a full body massage. My honey should have that massage covered when I see him next week!

Phase one of my relocation to Houston will be over as of today! I'll be turning in the keys to my old place today, finally! Thank God my mom came over to help me finish cleaning my place yesterday. She helped save at least four hours off of my day. To say the least I am thankful that my mom loves me and proud that I did not succumb to a mini melt down!

With this move I am even more convinced of the healing power of purging. I threw away a lot of stuff! I never realized I had so many things. I'm okay with saying "goodbye" to the old because new beginnings await me. I'm at a great place right now, in my eyes the sky is the limit. If this year is better than the last, I am in for so much happiness!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Tim said...

It's crazy how much stuff we end up keeping over a long period of time. I found 2 of my old computers under my bed the other month. I thought they were thrown out years ago LOL

Miesha Roshawn said...

Tim be glad it's only your stuff! I don't know how 5 & 7 year olds (without jobs) can accumulate so much crap!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...