Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The honey...

Last weekend was a great one!! My honey came to town last Thursday. It has been a very LONG three months, I've been going through a lot, needing and missing him like crazy.

I pretty much had the entire weekend planned for us but the storm that rolled through killed Friday date night...we were going clubbing and Saturday ended up being a wash due to piss poor planning on his part!

I was really looking forward to going out with him because when I was visiting him in February it was too cold to do the Mardi Gras parades. So we were inside mostly. I mean I'm not complaining, any time I get to spend with him no matter what we're doing is appreciated. But sometimes I like to get dressed up and prance around with my baby!

Mother's Day was nice, he took me to lunch AND we did a photo shoot in the early morning! He wasn't too happy about me pulling him out of bed at 8 am Sunday morning, especially since we didn't go to sleep until around 5 am?? I don't care, we really don't have any pics together and I wanted nice ones! He got over it and we even got a few smiles out of him in some of the shots!

I'll be sure to share those with y'all when I get the disk :-)

We also had a chance to finally talk face-to-face about our plans for the future, there are some MAJOR life changing events in the works! I'm not going to put it all out there right now but I'm looking forward to what we're working on as a couple.

I feel as though he's finally hearing what I'm saying to him about our future together. Okay maybe he's heard me but now he's listening.

I love this man, with my whole heart love him. I know that things are going to be okay.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is so sweet! I really could feel the happiness in your words. I wish you two the best chica.

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Nav said...

love this post!

http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...