Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weigh Day 8/6/12




Let's get right down to business! I am up .6 lbs from last Monday. No complaints, my eating was off (calorie busting) over the weekend I'll talk about that in another post.

I still didn't buy a measuring tape, when I went to Joann's AND Michaels I forgot both times lol! But I did have the girls snap my pics after my Saturday workout. I had to have them do it while I was thinking about it...please excuse the hot sweaty mess!









I'm not feeling the mini muffin at all, I'm working on it! Last weeks workouts were Turbo Fire and Jillian Michaels' Ripped In 30. Five workout sessions, here's my last weeks totals:




I've got 5 workout sessions scheduled for this week, plus another potential calorie busting weekend with my family reunion (sigh). I'll get my workouts done, guaranteed!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Papi's Girl said...

I know how you feel. I am in the same boat with you. I put on a few lbs and I am not proud of it but I am not going to waste time feeling sorry for myself. I have been eating well and working out. I just started doing 2 workouts a day (AM/PM)to help me reach a goal by October. Good luck on your weight loss. I know you will get back to where you want to be. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...