Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weigh Day 10/1/12




190.6

I set a loss goal of 2.6 for last week, I didn't hit it, I actually gained .4 ounces. I only worked out one day last week because "New New" aka my new boo insisted that I rest since I kept coughing up all sorts of nastiness! Although I wanted to resist his request, I knew he was right.

I knew for sure I wouldn't hit the 2.6 loss without workouts once my cycle started...ugh! I feel bloated of course! All I can aim to do is conquer this week successfully since I have a goal to reach!

I okay last week, I did end up having three cheat meals instead of one. I also ate three treats instead of one on different days of course thanks to PMS cravings. That ish is real!! The cravings, the cramping...it truly sucks ass.

This week meal planning/prep was pretty easy, I had a lot of leftovers in the freezer from the past two weeks for dinners this week.

On the menu this week:
*Lean turkey meat loaf
*Whole wheat spaghetti w/ meat sauce
*Slow cooked turkey chili
*Baked potatoes with broccoli & grated cheeses
*White bean & chicken soup
*Skinny Enchiladas



Last nights dinner...Santa Fe stuffed peppers

I haven't planned my workouts for the week yet, and I still have to take progress pics for the start of the month. Will post those tomorrow!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...