Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Weigh day! Stats! Mommy's birthday!

I have to start this post by first giving my mom a happy birthday shout out! Without her, there is no me. She is a huge part of why I am the woman that I am today! Love and miss you mom!



My mom :-)

Okay back to my weigh day and stats! I had to bury my old scale (may she RIP) a few days ago *sigh*...we had a good run together! So on Monday the girl's and I made a run to Target to pick up a new scale! I must admit I am smitten with her lol!!



Weight 6/1/11, 162.2

Stats look like this...

Bust: 33.5
Waist: 28.5
Hips: 39.5
Thighs: (R) 22.75, (L) 23

Total weight lost in May: 0.8 lbs

Total inches lost: 1.25 in



June body shot

I am finally starting to notice the progress in my abs!! Finally!!! I believe having two c-sections is playing a role in the slow journey back to flat abs...smdh!

I set a goal last month to complete four weeks of Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30, this did not happen! I have yet to even complete weeks 3 & 4 workouts! Throughout my journey I've learned a few things about my body.

My body responds well to constant confusion. Meaning, the intensity and style of my workouts have to vary from week to week for me to see and feel a difference.

I've already noticed change with my current schedule 3 days on, 1 day rest cardio/strength split. Basically I'm doing three days of cardio, and three days of strength training on alternate days. I'm not planning my workouts more than one week out at a time.

Goals for this month:

* Continue my split routine with various workouts
* Start lifting heavier weights
* Bid farewell to the 160's
* Menu planning 1 week out...seriously I've been sloughing on this and I have NO excuses

Thank you all for continuing to follow and support my journey!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy!

You look great! All of your hard work and determination has certainly paid off!

Ro said...

HAPPY BDAY TO MOMMY
RIP to the scale..
162 YES YES YES *hits my dougie*
You are (and have been) an inspiration to me :-)
You are looking AMAZING!

Brown English Muffin said...

So I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shed this morning....right now I feel great.

I don't have a problem starting things it's just continuing it more than a week or two weeks that hard for me, something always gets in the way and proves to be an excuse.

I'm determined to do it in the mornings though so that there isn't any excuse, except not waking up in the morning!! LOL

I need to figure out when you move up on each level on this dvd.

LeeLee said...

Your progress shots are Awesome!!! I am starting the Ripped in 30 in a couple of weeks. I want to end it right before I head off on vacation.
I have to change my routines up as well to keep my body confused. So, during that Ripped in 30 program I'm going to be running, Spinning and getting some Yoga in! Say bye to the 160's because you'll be in the 150's soon enough! Keep up the great work!

Miesha Roshawn said...

@Brown English Muffin, you move up on the Shred when you feel ready. Also, if you aren't really feeling the effects of the workout then it's time to move to the next level! Oh yeah and in my personal opinion if you can make it past the first month of consistent workouts you can keep going and not look back!

@LeeLee, Ro and Erin, you guys make me smile! I still have days when I'm half assing through my workouts and tricking off on my diet lol! I just don't quit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...