Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cleaning house...glad she's GONE!

It's been a minute but my life has been in complete disarray over the past couple of weeks. I ended things with my honey so I thought Wednesday last week and then my so called friend moved out of the house we shared last Friday unannounced.

Yes she breeched our lease contract and left me to take care of the mess but it's all good. Wasn't even woman enough to say anything, left a note smh. God don't like ugly!

One of my last posts I talked about the ending of my friendship. At this point I'm glad that she's gone. I can't go into detail what actions are going to be taken due to legal reasons but please know that my girls and I are okay and I will end up on top.

This is a great lesson not only for me but my girls as well. Everyone IS NOT your friend and there are people that use others for their own personal gain. She was a user, point, blank, period. I don't expect any good to come to her until she "rights" her "wrongs." How she handled herself and the situation was foul, I rest easy knowing when karma knocks on her door she has an ass whooping coming!

That's being real!

Ironically the man I ended things with came to me and said he'd help me financially if I needed him to. He let me vent to him, no complaining, just let me get out what I needed to let go. I love him dearly, he is my best friend. I'm not sure what's going to happen at this point but we are working on things.

I've got a lot going on but my stress level is now minimized knowing I'm back to relying on myself to get things done. I won't be taking on another roommate situation, I wouldn't care if my girls and I were in a studio lol! I will post about about getting back into my journey, will begin posting updates on 8/1.

The stress of the last few months has most definitely shown up on the scale. The number is astounding....I have a plan! I need it gone....cleaning house literally!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry to hear that things have been rough for you, but you're a strong woman and a great mother, so I know you'll stay on top!

I'm also sorry to hear about your relationsip. However it may turn out, I do hope it's in both of you all's best interest :)

Good luck to getting back on track! I hope to soon!

MissHaneefa said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so many things right now. But , as usual you are in charge and you look like you are dealing with everything.

I really wish you all the best.

*JUMBO HUG*

Unknown said...

Sounds like a tough time but you seem to be in a solid mental frame of mind. You're a strong woman and will get thru on top I'm sure. All the best.

Papi's Girl said...

I believe all things happen for a reason and God has a plan. Just keep your head high and press forward with faith and confidence. Everyone has to reap what they sow...you don't have to worry about that. Just do what you have to do to take care of your daughters. :) Sorry to hear about the bad news but you will rise above.

Mitzi said...

Girl, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. but some people are only a hinderance to your progress, don't let her stop your steps to greatness. Clean your house of that negative so you and your girls can thrive in a healthy living atmosphere.

Smooches!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thanks for the kind words. No doubt I'll get through this and be okay. I'm already feeling 10 times better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...