Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, July 30, 2012

And the journey continues!

I've been dealing with SO MUCH bullshit I had lost my mojo! My personal life has somehow managed to overshadow and take a front seat to my healthy lifestyle journey.

I've been stressing and it's showing up on the scale! I am sharing my weigh ins (for the last 7 wks) which are on Monday's.

6/18- 187.8
6/25- 186.6
7/2- 185.4
7/9- 185.8
7/16- 184.4
7/23- 189.8
7/30- 187.0

This is the heaviest I've been in two years. I've decided instead of becoming depressed I'm going to just buckle down and take action! I did complete all five of my scheduled workouts this week! First time in a long time!

On August 1st I will post my scale pic, weight, progress pics and stats. My goal is to be at or below my goal weight (165) by Jan 1, 2013. This will be just in time for my 2 year anniversary of keeping it off.

On the 1st I will also go over my plan, goals and rewards. It's back to the basics for me. I know exactly what I have to do to get back on track. I haven't really taken too many pictures lately but I'll share my latest Instagram shots!












This ish here smfh...only in Seattle can you bring your furniture into downtown Seattle via Uhaul to watch the Torchlight parade lol









Thanks for all of your continued support! Yes I'm strong but I'm human. Will I get through this...absolutely! Will it be easy...probably not!

God is still working on me and he hasn't brought me this far to let me down now! I live by that :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

You have been going through so much lately, I am happy to see that you are still so positive. I wish you all the best.

The liscence picture is amazing! You have come so far, you are truly an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

As long as you stay positive I am sure you will be fine, you have done it before so that means that you are more than capable of doing it again.
I'm rooting for you!

Tim said...

You can get back to where you want to be. Dig in, stay positive and you'll do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...