Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year....not looking back!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Last year was emotionally hard on me and I decided not to do a 2012 year in review post. Main reason being I just want/need to move forward.

Here's my vision board for 2013



This is the first day I've looked at it since I finished it! I must do better smh lol! I have made it the lock screen on my phone so now I see it multiple times a day!

At the start of last week my girl Ro kicked off her Fine in 50 challenge!! I rarely participate in challenges, even some that I've created 0_o!

But this time I thought I'd give it a go! Monday was great! I woke up early, got my workout done...and ate well all day! That evening my nose is runny but I think nothing of it kanyeshrugs here?

Tuesday comes and I wake up feeling awful. Now I got my flu shot in September so I'm thinking it's just a little cold and this to shall pass...WRONG! I left work midday feeling like I had been hit by a truck! Hot..cold..sweating...chills...everything associated with having the flu!

I had a complete loss of appetite and all I wanted to do was sleep! Not the way I had planned to jump start my weight loss again but hey..I'll take it!

I battled being sick all week long. My eating was off and on sporadic. For the most part I ate what I had a taste for once my appetite picked up a little. I drank lots of tea with honey instead of sugar. And I didn't have any fast food!

Since I'm feeling better I have weighed myself this morning and I am down 5 pounds since last Monday! It's back to business..I must get my body back to where I'm comfortable.

I'm moving in the right direction and that's the most important thing to me, all else will fall into place!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Dawnya said...

Happy New Year!! I love your vision board. I have never made one, but I think I will.

This is your year...you can do anything you s et your mind to. I look forward to celebrating your successes this year.

Ro said...

Here's to a GREAT New Year!! :-)
When I moved mine got damages..
I think that was a sign hat I needed to make a new one...but I haven't

Thomas - WHAT said...

Love the fact that you are not looking at last year! Sometimes looking back just brings too much negative though we still my deal with them. Looking for to seeing how you do with the fine in 50! And I am late but happy new year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...