Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A few of my favorite exercise DVD's

Since I don't have time to go to the gym to workout, I have collected quite a collection of DVDs that I keep in heavy rotation for my daily exercise.

This is a list of my FAVORITES:

30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (Jillian Michaels)
Turbo Jam (Chalene Johnson)
Ultimate Tae Bo (Billy Blanks)
The Hollywood Trainer Series (Jeanette Jenkins)
Zumba Fitness (Beto Perez)
Walk @ Home Program (Leslie Sansone)

In the beginning I started out slowly using the Walk @ Home and Turbo Jam DVDs 3-4 times a week...doing as much as I could. A few weeks in I added strength training onto my routine in the evenings. At first I was working my upper and lower body on the same day but eventually starting alternating my sections. I pushed myself hard and the soreness I felt was unimaginable!! I look back now and can't figure out how I managed to push through it??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...