Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taking it from the top

I'm up early this Saturday morning getting ready to complete my workout for the day. I plan to come back later and add a post that details more about my journey. The past year has been an awesome time in my life. I've taken on a completely different attitude about life and how I choose to approach things. I've learned a lot about myself...my strengths and my weaknesses. I've learned to make myself my top priority. In doing so I've managed to lose 70 pounds thus far through diet and exercise. I've coached myself through this continued transformation but I must say that I have a HUGE cheering section :-)! I am blessed and I hope through blogging about my experiences and life choices I'll be able to help someone else out along the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...