Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, May 31, 2010

30 weeks of consistant diet and exercise!!!

Thoughts: I can't believe I'm at my 30th week of consistent diet and exercise! That is truly mind boggling to me! I keep pushing myself, I don't stop. Once I passed the eight week mark I knew for sure that I was capable of continuing. Losing weight has definitely been more of a mental challenge versus a physical challenge. Walking away from bad habits is tough whether it's food, smoking or alcohol. During my journey Tyrone has expressed his constant support in my dedication to losing weight. In my eyes he's done something equally amazing in giving up smoking cigarettes. I've never smoked a cigarette a day in my life so I could never comment on the addiction but I do understand the relation when it comes to overeating. We have each others back through all of the changes that we are both making. I'm on my cardio kick this morning, I'll have to write more later! I have a lot on my mind this morning :-)!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...