Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Month in review

Last month I didn't lose a huge amount, actually I went up and down a few times in weight. I had a net loss of 3 pounds and 2.5 inches overall. Taking a week vacation threw off my schedule but I still managed to get a few workouts in while I was in Texas. I did hit a milestone which was losing 70 pounds! When I started this journey I couldn't imagine reaching this point. For me it was easier to approach the task with baby steps, one little thing at a time. I knew that eventually the small things would add up to something big and they did. With each chance I get I try to take advantage and keep pushing myself. It's great to have support but I have to rely on my own strength and the will of God to keep going forward.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...