Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not offering up my "Platinum Pussy" to bronze level candidates

I have taken the liberty of classifying my pussy as "platinum grade!" Oh yes...this means top of the line! If I don't treat it as such then who else will? I haven't always been so selective when it came to who I allowed to touch it and get close to it, but times have certainly changed! The days of passing it out to the undeserving have come and gone like yesterday's weather report. I'm not suggesting that I'm being conceited, I just feel as though it's necessary for me to use discernment when it comes to choosing who I share myself with.

When I was younger, I didn't spend much time thinking about quality control standards. Had I done that, most men wouldn't have gotten my phone number! Thank God I'm in a relationship now but if I wasn't I'd have my quality check list on hand at all times! If you're even thinking about trying to get close to me you'd better be ready to bring your "A" game because there will be no downgrading in my future!

Taking the time to get to know myself and labeling my self worth has brought my personal value to a whole new level. There's nothing wrong with having standards for the person I choose to deal with. I have a great man to thank for showing me that there is better quality out there and settling shouldn't have to be an option. Settling is no longer an option as it relates to my worth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...