Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jillian Michaels is kicking my ass!

I'm taking my body to a whole new level thanks to Jillian Michaels and her workouts! Her routines are kicking my ass but effectively whipping me into shape! My current rotation is alternating between Banish Fat...Boost Metabolism (cardio circuit) and No More Trouble Zones (weights circuit) 6 days a week with a break in between in which I either choose to rest or complete a short cardio session.

Although I'm not an expert when it comes to exercise I would not recommenced Jillian Michaels for someone brand new to exercise. Her circuits are intense. In order to complete most of the circuits you'll need a decent level of ability. I didn't start her workouts until I had been exercising consistently for three months straight. I'm glad I was prepared! I enjoy the fact that she has modifications for most exercises. I also like the low weight, high repetition combination. I'm slowly learning to appreciate plyometric moves. Plyometric moves send my heart rate skyrocketing. When I finish her routines I feel like I have accomplished something big. I respect her talent!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...