Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday!!!!

It's going to be a great day! I'm already claiming it! My mom sent the family pictures that we took before I left. The picture below is of my siblings and I.


Marquita, Miesha, Marcus and Chaz

The picture is a scan I took with my phone so the quality isn't that great but you get the idea lol! We argue and fuss but I wouldn't trade them for the world! No matter what, we always have each other's back.

Anyhoo, I'm SO looking forward to the weekend! I don't have any plans but I did join a social group that has a couple of activities planned and I just might go! My honey keeps telling me I need to get out and meet people...I'm trying! When you leave friends that you've had since childhood it's hard to jump out there because most people are just as cautious as I am. Like I said, I'm making the effort!

This morning I got up and went hard with my Turbo Fire disk 45 EZ. I feel amazing!! I worked out yesterday morning and I was in a good mood all day. I swear it's what I've been missing! The break is officially over!

I'll be checking out the reviews on Jillian Michaels' latest DVD. I pretty much LOVE all of her stuff so I'm hoping for great reviews! It's time to take my body to the next level and honestly I don't like going to the gym, at home works best for me. I lost 100 pounds working out at home, maybe I'll order P90X and sculpt off the next 20???

My mind is racing with the possibilities! Everyone have a fabulous Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Ro said...

ok 1st off...VERY cute pic. yahll all look alike :-)
2nd...I'm inviting you to the next outing usually we grab a bite, maybe do some shopping and just chill out.
I am going to invite you until you come :-)
save my email rogetsfit@gmail.com :-)
p90x is a beast and my friend has copies of the DVD (she gave me a set). I'll see if she has any more

Anonymous said...

Love your new layout. You so make me want to try turbo fire. I think my sis has it, I'll have to borrow/steal a few of her dvds.

Faces by Tamara said...

you all look alike! LOL
Good luck on meeting new friends, you are a wonderful person so you will attract wonderful friends.

Tim said...

Great pic!

One thing though:

Marquita, Miesha, Marcus and....Chaz


Why wasn't Chaz given a name starting with the letter M too?!

It's like Chaz is the odd one out! LOL

Good luck with the social group! Let us know how it goes.

Miesha Roshawn said...

@Tim- LOL!!! People always ask that question about Chaz having a name that doesn't begin with an "M"! I thought about explaining it in the post but decided against it. Chaz is the baby and has a different dad, his name is Charles. My dad's name is Mark...hence all of the "M" names! I guess we do look alike, I only see it in pictures lol!

MissHaneefa said...

Nice pics, I wish we had taken family pics when I was younger. I heard that P90X is a monster, all the best let us know how it is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...