Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Honey Do *smiles*

For those of you that are new to my blog, I appreciate you coming to hang with me :-)!

I've mentioned this before in previous post but I've been in a long distance relationship (me in Houston, him in New Orleans) for two years, two months and twenty four days...but really who's counting?



Honey do's truck

Okay so having his truck parked outside is a big damn deal, he hasn't been in Houston since June and I hadn't seen his face since the end of July! It's hard on me going through my days without having him here physically. This is one of the greatest challenges I've ever faced.

I know that it's equally hard on him and I can forget that at times. There are so many things to factor into our visits, mainly cash and our kids. There's always something going on and something that needs to be paid for. Now the girls are getting involved in sports, his son plays basketball damn near year round...I don't know how we're going to do this?

I do know that there is no other man better for me. I kept asking God for signs, whether or not I should throw in the towel or keep working at it. I get signs all of the time showing me that he is IT and I keep going. His way of handling things is completely opposite of mine, I don't understand it but I respect it.



He chills when he's with me :-)...my leg and my foot

We had a very good weekend, did a lot of talking and a lot of laughing. Even if we're in the same room not talking, just relaxing...I'm happy and he's happy!

I ask my blog buddies that do pray to keep us lifted. I know that I wasn't sent someone so perfect for me and me for him with no purpose. I don't understand the distance and why we met the way that we did but we are very close because of it.

Nothing is guaranteed but if you have someone that is good to you and for you, cherish that. It's hard to come by and easy to miss of you're not paying attention! All smiles!!

*I miss him already...soon as he goes...half of my heart leaves with him*- The LDR

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My marriage began as a LDR, so I know how you feel. I will keep you guys lifted up. *e-hugs*

Shawn said...

glad you had a nice visit! I know it was a long time coming but I bet it was all worth it *wink*

Nekiah Torres said...

What a sweet post. I will be praying for you and your hunny. If it is God's will everything will work out girl! Kiah

Tim said...

Half your heart might leave with him but half his heart stays with you.

Keep being strong, one day both your dreams will come true and you'll be together without needing to say goodbye.

Alida Sharp said...

glad you had time together...praying that it won't always be long distance.

joy & blessings,
Alida

Anonymous said...

LDR's are hard but you've made it to 2+ years! Out of curiosity, how did you actually meet?

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you all, Tim your male point of view is always appreciated!

We met online. It wasn't a dating sight per say but something similar to myspace. I rarely went on there and he was new on the site but when I saw his face...stars :-)

Polar's Mom said...

You know what? I think as soon as you accept the situation, and this sounds weird, but love it, then planets will align to get you too together. I know this is easier said than done, and I know you are probably stressed alot, but I got a good feeling for you guys...keep your chin up!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Good luck friend...LDR is very hard!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...