Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, July 18, 2011

New look!

Thanks Jen (Just Foolin Blog Designs) for my bangin' new look! My blog needed a facelift and you came highly recommended!

I love the fact that my progress is highlighted in my header now! Jen listened to what I wanted and executed my vision nicely!

I'm working on adding a few more pages to round out my blog. I sure do appreciate all the love and support from my blog buddies! I'll say it again, y'all help keep me focused and motivated :-)





Make sure you grab a button to add to your page!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

Madame: The Journey said...

Nice, love the new look! And the transformation slides. Get it girl!

Mitzi said...

I love the new look!!! Fun and chic - very nice!!!

Ro said...

YES YES YES!! loving the new look Miehsa.
I really do :-)
Here's to a great week!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you ladies!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! :)

Shawn said...

totally cute! love the new look!

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love it!!! The header is fab, and your progress is highlighted so perfectly!!

Tim said...

Wow, looking great!!!!

Full Figured Diva said...

I absolutely LOVE the new look! I definitely have to check out Jen!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...