Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Ripped in 30 review week 2

Let me start off by saying that week 2 was a complete FAIL! I cannot do an accurate review because I only completed 1 workout! Did you here me??? Only 1 week 2 workout! That was done on Thursday.

In my defense like I really need a defense I was nursing my hurt shoulder. And guess what?? My shoulder feels better! Hells yeah!!!

On Saturday I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ. So last week I only logged 2 workouts. I also had a couple of days where my eating was down right redamdiculous! Let's just say it involved a slice of turtle cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory!



This isn't my photo BUT it looked just like this minus the whipped cream! Ah-ma-ZING!!

Okay sorry, I get excited when cheesecake is involved!! Back to the topic at hand!

Since I'm not doing a full review on the week 2 workout, I'm not posting a body pic..sigh *_*! I will say this, my body hurt all over again after last Thursday's attempt! Shit was difficult! Damn and I thought I was in pretty good shape!

I am now convinced that I'm still not exactly where I want to be. I need WERQ...still! Even with the enormous weight loss, and how great I feel, I need and want more! I'ma this isn't a word but I don't care still get me (my honey says that all of the time)!

So this week will be the REDO! I'm on it y'all!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I get pretty-damn-excited about cheesecake, too! ANd if you're gonna do it, Turtle from the cheesecake factory is where it's at! Good job!LOL

Better get back in that healthy mode now! You're looking great! I know if you put in that WERK you were talkin' about, you'll be back to feelin' great too! Glad you're shoulder is on the mend. Thanks for checkin' out my bliz-og!

Tim said...

I loveeeeee cheesecake factory cakes, despite never actually eaten one. When I was in Boston a few years ago, we ate a proper meal in the restaurant but kept drooling after seeing the cake section. I regret not buying one! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...