Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Mama & her little princesses!

For Mother's day I decided to buy a cute dress, curl my hair and put on makeup! We were headed to dinner at a cousin's house so I figured why not?


I'm no stranger to the dress up game but since I've been in Houston, I haven't gone out anywhere that calls for me to be fancy!


I stood outside for ten minutes maybe while Julianni snapped these pics and ended up with four damn bug bites!!


My dress was a $5 thrift store find! I love to go thrifting but I don't like bringing my girls. Someone always has to pee, or is sleepy, or is hungry...blah blah blah which in turn always leads to my trip being cut short! Saturday was no exception!






No seriously they really do love each other when they aren't fighting!

We had a wonderful day and I'm proud to call these little girls mine!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

your girls are adorable!!!!

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

You're looking amazing Miesha!

I can't believe that dress was $5 (which in UK money is basically the cost of a couple of cans of coke).

What's a thrift store by the way, i've never heard that word before. Is that like a charity owned shop

Miesha Roshawn said...

Thank you!!!

@ Tim, yes a thrift store can be owned by charities. Basically it's donated items for purchase! I donated a good majority of my old clothes to thrift stores. Nothing was wrong with my stuff, it was just too big!

Unknown said...

You look amazing. Love the thrift find.
Your girls are adorable.

And I'm so jealous of your Houston weather. Ugh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...