Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The A-Z of Miesha Roshawn!




Pic taken 10/5/11

I ran across this on Hair Gurl it looked like fun so here goes!!


A. Age: 33.
B. Bed size: King.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing, drying AND folding laundry! It never ends!
D. Dogs: I love dogs! I'll get one in a few months! His name will be Dallas Austin I've decided lol!
E. Essential start of your day: Thanking God for another day.
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'5.
I. Instruments you play: None! #Fail!
J. Job: Insurance verification..I also side hustle my jewelry!
K. Kids: Julianni Shali and Yasmine Shanel.
L. Live: Houston by way of Seattle 8 months ago today!!
M. Mother's name: Ramona (please don't tell her I told you this...she'll kill me) but everyone calls her Cathy.
N. Nicknames: Boo, Meesh, Eisha Boo, Meesha, Boobie, Cookie Boo AND Eshka Booska! Yes I have lots lol!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only with my girls' C-Sections.
P. Pet peeves: Someone taking food from my plate without me offering (which I rarely do anyway), burns me up!
Q. Quote from movie: Falling in love ain't shit! Someone please tell me how to stay there? ~ Love Jones (I posted this on Twitter recently)
R. Right or left-handed. Right
S. Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters and I lead the pack!
T. Tattoos: One, a cover up of an ex's name.
U. Underwear: My preference is boy shorts.
V. Vegetable you hate: Okra for sure!
W. What makes you run late: Julianni & Mimi on a regular basis! I think this is just a part of being a mom! You learn to accept it!
X. X-rays you've had: Dental, chest, finger.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make an egg white frittata that is delicious!
Z. Zoo animal: Tigers!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Toot said...

Hi chica!!! I love it - can you send some of that egg white fritata please? Let me know, I will direct tweet my address to you :)
BTW - the look is hot!!!

Miriam Stella said...

hello! this post is fabulous! have you seen mine? there are new posts outfit, with the must have of this winter 2012. come and see, so tell my what you think! And if you like it, you could follow me! ;-)
Kisses
Miriamstella (from Italy)

http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Pancakes said...

your answers are so awesome...i love your hustling of your jewelry!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...