Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sitting and thinking...




I had every intention to post about my outfit that I planned to wear to church yesterday..I was READY! Okay so when I woke up yesterday it was cold outside! That totally killed my planned outfit! Anyhoo, my baby Mimi took this picture of me yesterday and I LOVE it, so I'm bragging lol! For a six year old she's pretty talented! I'll try again next week for the outfit post!

November is knock, knock, knocking on the door and I've been thinking about the goals I set for 2011. In my humble opinion, I think I've done a fairly good job of accomplishing the majority of the list. Take a look here at my 2011 Goals. I just read over them again and I've done a damn good job! *pats myself on the back*

There are a few things that will carry over into 2012 as I expected along with new things! I am already thinking about my goals for 2012..what can I say, I am a planner!

There is one thing that I most want to focus on and that is evolving my blog into addressing my entire lifestyle. Although my weight loss and healthy living is a huge part of my life, it's not my entire life.

I've tried to merge all aspects of my life into my blog before with little success, so I'd like to spend the next two months figuring it out. I'd like the transition to be smooth and seamless..wish me luck!

I'm aiming for 2012 to be full of adventures and accomplishments..we speak things into existence!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

speak things to existence indeed! your daughter did a fab job on the picture! pat on her back!

Tim said...

How talented is your daughter! All my pictures always end up blurry or with the wrong lighting.

BTW, you're looking great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...