Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, October 17, 2011

The weekend in pics :-)

We had a really good weekend! Lots of fun, too much food! I thought I'd highlight my weekend in pictures today instead of with words!



Friday night..added color to my hair!



Saturday morning I brought the girls to the U of H to participate in the marathon kids kick off event!



Custom shadowbox frame designed by me for my cousin..she LOVED it!
























All of the pics above were taken by Julianni, except for the cake..she's learning how to take pics :-)

Sunday was lazy, I attended church via Steaming Faith (online). Once I woke up I knew I wouldn't make it to services on time, but I did receive the word!

Special announcement post coming a bit later! Happy Monday!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Tim said...

Loving the new hair colour and also all the pics! Also online church?? Amazing! Never heard of that before! hehe.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Your hair looks amazing! And the baby shower looks so fun!

Brown English Muffin said...

That hair color is really amazing!!! and the girls look so cute, that big puff reminds me so much of my little one.

GFS said...

Why was the only thing I focused on was that cake??

#prayforme

Just Daisy said...

fantastic picture, you look gorgeous!

I haven't made a shadowbox since the 7th grade and yours really blows mine out the water!

you are so creative :D

yummy cupcakes too
<3

xoxo,
daisy

http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...