Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The non-humping hump day!

No humping for me today...smh. Anyway, here are my workout logs from yesterday and today!








So I seriously had a "dingbat" moment! I just realized this morning that I calculated my leg press weight wrong last week! Instead of multiplying the amount of weight I stacked on each side by two...I just listed the single weight! Duh!! So this morning I actually pressed #140 on my reps!

My body is still sore but not as much as it was last week. Next week the routine changes...please start praying for me now!

In other news, I've upgraded my peanut butter! No more natural not really natural at all Jif. I'm sad but I knew it was time. Here's what I'm eating now!










It resembles baby poo BUT if you can get past that it tastes pretty good!

Also I forgot to post this pic but better late than never!




Asian lettuce wraps! I'm not the only one that cooks at my house anymore!!! Thanks Mo...these were the bomb!

It is amazing what you can get accomplished when you remove yourself from FB and Twitter!! Damn I was wasting a lot of time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I know what you mean about accomplishing a lot with more time...way to go lady!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

NO way - can't get past the look of baby poo! LOL

Mitzi said...

Hey girl! I'm missing the blog world (scheduling my come back for the weekend!) You are kicking butt and taking names in the gym! Keep it up and LOL @ baby poo!

Miesha Roshawn said...

I'm really considering staying away longer now!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Close your eyes lol!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Hey Cita!! You're missed in blog land! Can't wait to see what you post :-)

Single Ma said...

Miss you on twitter, but I see you handling your business. Get it!

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and It is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...