Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, January 30, 2012

Checking in :-)

I had a nice weekend...I hope you all did as well! Here are my totals from last week, 4 sessions:








Weight is #175, that's a 1.4 pound loss from last Monday! I'm happy with that because I've been gaining with the strength training.



Scale pic 1/30/12

Workout log for today:




I'm starting week 3 on this program and I'm already lifting heavier..yay! I didn't feel like I was forcing it either which is a good thing. When I'm in the gym working I am totally focused, it takes me to my happy place at 5 in the morning :-)

As I mentioned in my last post I was on the hunt for cute lingerie. Not only for Valentines Day but in general, pretty much everything I own is too big now! I took a trip to the mall, went to Fredrick's of Hollywood. Well low and behold they were having a MASSIVE sale!! My $320 tab ended up only costing $79 and some change! I won't show it all but these corsets were a STEAL!






Both came with detachable garters and a matching thong...hello!





This was just too cute to leave at the store!

I'm looking forward to a great week! Be easy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

A Haute Mommy said...

I'm looking for a corset and Fredricks of Hollywood was going to be my first stop. I didn't know there was a sale going on. I will be there this week!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i am liking the lingerie!! need to get some shopping done! and what's the name of the watch you are wearing and where can i find it...my running buddy was asking whether they worked or not!

MissHaneefa said...

Really nice pieces, I am sure that your boo is going to be really happy :)

Alida Sharp said...

I have never tried wearing a corset...love the items you bought!!!

Trina said...

Hey, I have been out of the blog pocket for a few weeks. Last we talked I found the log online, but my next question is where do you get the lifting routine from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...