Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm on FIYA!!!

I'm 1 day away from completing my second week of the Turbo Fire HIIT workouts. I can honestly say that this workout is a match made in heaven for me. I have to do workouts that constantly keep me interested and challenged. These workouts are so much fun! If you are giving it your all you are burning calories in massive amounts if you've got a lot to lose. My body is responding nicely. I am adding more intensity as I learn the routines.

These next few weeks should be a breeze. When I do the cardio sets the second month I expect my weight to drop like crazy. I'm not so much focused on when I'll reach my goal but just getting there. I'm going to get there with these workouts no doubt!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...