Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ten things...

Something I "borrowed" from the Our Health Movement blog...

10 things I believe in...

1. God
2. Myself
3. Forgiveness
4. Change
5. Trust
6. Love
7. Karma
8. Positive thinking
9. Happily ever after
10. Speaking things into existence

10 things I don’t think I can live without...

1. Julianni
2. Yasmine
3. My health
4. Faith
5. Sunshine
6. My workout DVDs
7. Financial well being
8. Happiness
9. Books
10. Art

10 things that make me happy...

1. My relationship with Tyrone
2. My kids’ laughter
3. Traveling
4. Exercising
5. Spending time with my family & friends
6. Crafting
7. Relaxing
8. Sunsets
9. Electronics
10. Photography

I encourage everyone to revise this list once a year. Find out if the things that are important this year, continue to be the same important things a year later and thereafter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...