Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Turbo Fire day two!

I normally wake up at the crack of dawn to get my workout done but today when I got out of bed my back was hurting. This highly agitated me because I was looking forward to doing my HIIT 15 routine. Instead of working out this morning I popped four Aleve and let my back rest. I applied a heat pack in the afternoon, all in hopes that my back would feel good enough to do the workout in the evening.

With great hesitation and my Aspercreme slathered on I gave it a shot! From the first fire drill...I was hooked! The rush for me comes from the high intensity with brief recovery. I like getting my heart rate up and the sweat that soon follows. It might sound crazy but I finally LOVE working out. It took me eight months to get here but I have arrived!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...