Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Friday, July 2, 2010

Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson!!!!!

Yesterday was like Christmas in July! My Turbo Fire workout system arrived! I am pumped because I fell in love with Turbo Jam when I started working out so I was familiar with Chalene's style of training. This new program is Turbo Jam on steroids! I'm looking forward to starting on Monday and will be posting my progress photo's at 30, 60 and 90 days.

My plan is to follow the class schedule religiously and continue counting points on WW. As my journey continues, I always try to keep my body guessing. I'm going to give this my all and pray that this program helps me reach my goal weight by the end of the 12 week session. I'd like to reach my goal weight of 165 by 9/26/10.

I'm turning up the HEAT with Turbo Fire!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...