Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Friday, December 3, 2010

Boudoir photo shoot..tomorrow!!


I am excited, and I mean extremely excited!!! I wanted to do a sexy boudoir photo shoot as a gift to my honey for his birthday but I wasn't as close to my goal as I wanted to be (his birthday is in September). Instead of receiving this gift for his birthday, he'll be receiving it for Christmas!

At first I thought, can I really do this?? I mean can I really pull off a boudoir shoot?? This is completely outside my comfort zone and my body still isn't exactly where I'd like it to be. Then I thought, you know what, I am sexy and I'm sure my baby will appreciate these photos of me!

So tomorrow morning I'll be primping and posing, hoping to capture and create a gift for my honey that he will never forget! I'll also be shedding a few more of my fears and inhibitions as it relates to the weight I've lost. I'll have to share my thoughts about the shoot tomorrow when I finish!

1 comment:

Tim said...

will you be my girlfriend??? LOL!!

Good luck with it. I am sure your man will have the best christmas present ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...