Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thirty Days of ME...Day 21

Day Twenty-One- A picture of something that makes you happy

My Gram!! One thing I know for sure, my Gram always has my back. I could be dead damn wrong and she would say, "No not Boo...you have the wrong person!"
I am blessed to have had the best maternal grandparents a person could ask for. Although my Papa passed when I was 19, I'm so happy I got to spend so many years with him. My Gram's love for me is unconditional and unwavering. She always makes me happy!

3 comments:

Tim said...

Great picture! Grandparents are amazing aren't they?? They are always people you can rely on 100% and know they will never let you down.

P.S Why is there a horse jumping through the restaurant?? LOL

DOADOUBLETAKE said...

Tim is funny. I hadn't even noticed the horse! But I agree with him, Grandparents are special and loyal to the end!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Tim lol! The restaurant is called Red Robin, a very kid friendly place! They have carosel horses all over the place! Yes my gram would sit on the witness stand and lie for me! Gotta love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...