Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thirty days of ME...Day 1

Day One- A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



1. I chew a pack of gum a day on average
2. I am a magazine-aholic
3. I prefer veggies over meat
4. I have several nicknames; cookie boo, meesh, boobie, eshka boo
5. My short term memory is THE WORST
6. I am a fairly good artist
7. I was a 4.0 student in middle school
8. Chocolate chip cookie dough is my favorite ice cream
9. I never saw myself as the "mothering type" before I had my daughters
10. I've never been married
11. Sometimes I'll eat my cold cereal with Cool Whip
12. I'm terribly afraid of heights but I don't mind flying in an airplane
13. Before I discovered that I hate math I wanted to be an architect
14. My brother and I are 11 months apart, we're the same age for two weeks every year
15. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay in than go out

4 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Thanks for sharing! Cool Whip and cereal, very interesting will have to try that one day.

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

Cool whip and cereal???? Really? That doesn't sound like that's good...But I will take your word on it.lol

I am afraid of heights as well and I hate flying but I don't mind being on a plane either.

Thanks for sharing! Also, Thanks for the message you left on my blog. My mother is out of the hospital now so I can focus on doing Turbo Fire again I can't believe I am saying this but I miss it a lot. BTW You look amazing!

Mitzi said...

Okay, we must be kindred spirits - I was going to go to school to be an architect before I was informed that healthcare was a more lucritive career choice. Cool Whip and cereal...hmmmm...yeah, I'm trying it!!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Brown English Muffin said...

I prefer meat over veggies too!
That's so cool that you and your brother are the same age for 2 weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...