Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, December 13, 2010

The weekly check in 12/13/10

Woot!!! Woot!!! Adios 170's!!! Scale reads 169.4 this morning!! I should reach my goal by Christmas!! This is the best Christmas gift I can give to myself. Who knew eating more food would yield a 4.2 pound loss this week? CRAZY!! I'm still processing this!

I have another tough workout schedule this week. I still feel great so getting through it shouldn't be a problem. The schedule looks like this:

Monday- Turbo Fire HIIT 20, weights circuit training 30 min
Tuesday- Turbo Fire 45 & stretch 10, spinning 60 min
Wednesday- REST
Thursday- Turbo Fire HIIT 25, weights circuit training 30 min
Friday- Turbo Fire 55 EZ
Saturday- HIIT 20, full body weights, spinning 60 min, Abs
Sunday- Turbo Fire 30 & stretch 10

I'm not going to touch on food too much because I didn't keep exact track of my intake. My nephew's 1st birthday party was this last weekend and there were lots of goodies! I enjoyed myself and put it in the back of my mind. Food does not consume my world anymore. I am in control of my results and outcomes.

7 comments:

Mitzi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! WOW, you are doing so well working toward your goal! ~~~~~~~> happy dancing for you!

DOADOUBLETAKE said...

What a very profound and powerful thing to say, "Food does not control my world anymore. I am in control of my results and outcomes." This is very inspiring to me. This will become one of my mantras and I'm posting it on my blog.

MissHaneefa said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!! Early Christmas present! You are doing a FANTASTIC job keep it up!

Tim said...

Welcome to the 160s! Congratulations!!

Miesha Roshawn said...

Miss Haneefa thank you!! Girl you out there running in the snow is something I can't even touch!! Do your thang :-)

Tim I haven't seen the 160's since 1997??!! I am stoked!!!

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

Congratulations! You are on a roll! I am so happy for you! Keep up the amazing work it is paying off!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your outlook on food. This is why you will always have your weight behind you. You are a true success story, Miesha. I am really enjoying backreading previous posts, too. Congrats on your loss!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...