Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, December 20, 2010

Julianni takes her first jump in the deep end!



My big girl took a leap in the deep end of the pool yesterday! It's hard to believe she was almost in tears five minutes prior because she was scared to jump in! Even with a life jacket on she insisted that she wasn't going to do it. With a bit of coaxing and a small jump from the side of the pool she went for it! I'm proud of her! At 7 she is getting a late start to swimming but I feel as though it's one of the best gifts I can give both of my girls. My baby girl got in the deep side of the pool (with her instructor's help) and I am proud of her as well. When they started lessons in September she was afraid to put her face in the water! This is one of the many reasons why I love being a MOM!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Well done to them both!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...