Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Monday, December 6, 2010

The weekly check in 12/6/10


I'm at the same weight from last week this morning. I am happy with that. I realized with the old points system on WW I'm not eating nearly enough calories as I should be. Even with adding my activity points I was only eating about 1300 calories a day. With my level of activity, I should be eating somewhere between 1600-1800 calories per day! I was WAY off!

Initially I had to create a major deficit with diet and exercise to lose. Now I have to eat more to lose! I keep learning that there is no exact science and adjustments must be made constantly.

Here's a look at this weeks workouts:

Monday- Turbo Fire HIIT 15, No More Trouble Zones
Tuesday- Turbo Fire Fire 45, stretch 10
Wednesday- REST
Thursday- Turbo Fire HIIT 15, No More Trouble Zones, Spinning 60 min
Friday- Turbo Fire Fire 55 EZ
Saturday- Turbo Fire HIIT 20, Spinning 60 min, full body weights split
Sunday- Turbo Fire Fire 30, stretch 10

I'm up for another great week and giving my body a little bit of rest. I believe I was overtraining for a period of time, stalling my progress. I'm determined to lose this last 8 pounds!!

1 comment:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) said...

How do you do some much HIIT in a week? I cry when I see that on the schedule...lol Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...