Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF!!!!

Finally Friday!!! Yay!!! I don’t have any major plans this weekend outside of my workouts, starting my holiday cards (I am designing them), and maybe a little shopping. My girls are spending the weekend with their father so this eqauls rest & relaxation for me!

On my menu today:

Breakfast- Spicy Mexican Scramble @ Blue Water Taco (7), Bacon 2 slices (2.5)…I always eat this breakfast on payday Friday!
Lunch- Subway 6” turkey sub w/ veggies & honey mustard (5), Granola Bar (2)
Snack- Pear (1), Almonds 12 (2)
Dinner- Baked eggplant ½ w/ chicken tomato sauce (4)
Snack- Popcorn large bag (3)

Total points allowed: 23
Total points used: 26.5
Activity points: 5
Net: +1.5

H20- 112 ounces
Tea w/ Splenda & lemon- 16 ounces (0)

Workouts:
(AM) Turbo Fire (55 EZ class)
(PM) Turbo Fire (HIIT 15 class), Turbo Fire (Stretch 10 class)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I’m looking forward to lounging in my PJ’s and getting cozy on my couch! Hopefully I’ll score a cute pair of size 10 skinny jeans when I do venture outside the house! Oh yeah and my girls need new coats…where are my priorities???!!! Focused on jeans (wink)! *__*


               

1 comment:

Madame: The Journey said...

I have a "payday meal" too, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...