Who is Miesha Roshawn?

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yesterday was a great day!

Yesterday was a GREAT day for my food intake and workouts! As of yesterday I decided to go back to tracking points with Weight Watchers. I have bounced back and forth with this on numeral occasions but finally realize that this is the most effective system for me for food tracking. My daily alloted points number is 23. I had an additional 8 activity points from my two workouts. I only ended up using 3 points from my activity allotment so I had a net 5 points left over for the day. I also drank my goal 96 ounces of water.

 

I had a split workout and completed Turbo Fire 45 in the morning and 40 minutes of Ultimate Tae Bo in the evening. I haven’t done my Ultimate Tae Bo DVD since May or June…I think?? It’s been so long I really don’t remember! My metabolism must have been running out of control while I was asleep because when I woke up this morning I was sweating like crazy! This is a very good thing in my book and it put a smile on my face! My workouts for today will be:

 

Turbo Fire HIIT 20 (AM)

Zumba Abs (AM)

Upper body strength training (PM)

Spinning 60 minutes (PM)

 

I live for Wednesday’s lol! This is the only rest day I take and tomorrow I’m thinking about doing Turbo Fire 40 minute Stretch routine and taking a long hot bath!  

 

       

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...